Thank you for reading my blog. I am a mom of three grown children (and their 3 spouses) and grandmother to four young children (who are my pride and joy). I volunteer thousands of hours to benefit the community and love to spend time outside in the forest and at the beach. I have been married for over 50 years and together we are raising two dogs (our senior dog and a new puppy – both Bichon Frises).
I have always been interested in holistic/integrative health and have read many books and articles on how to keep healthy without using drugs and invasive procedures whenever possible.
I believe that:
- a healthy and robust immune system is our first and greatest defense against illness
- most illnesses are not the result of a drug deficiency (which come with their own side-effects)
- eating right, exercising and taking vitamins are all important for our own health
- each person benefits by doing their own research on their own health, getting second and even third opinions, and not taking everything a doctor or medical person says as the gospel truth – informed consent is important
- each person is a unique human being with unique genetics, metabolism and health issues and there is no “one size fits all” health protocol
- dialogue, discussion, even debate among doctors, scientists and each other is a time-honored way to discern the truth about any subject and is beneficial to weed out misinformation and biased pronouncements; when opinions differ from the mainstream “accepted” narrative, transparency and honest conversation is important – censorship of highly credentialed doctors and scientists is problematic
- many of the health issues that abound in the USA can be traced to poor diet, obesity, legal and illegal drugs, overuse of alcohol, pollution, contaminated food supply, lack of exercise and mental health issues
- parents and others who have personal experience with side-effects from drugs, vaccines or invasive medical procedures with themselves or their children should be listened to and their experiences validated
My motivation for starting this blog is to share some of the insights I have gained through personal experience, and what I have gleaned from the many books, articles, podcasts and presentations that I have read, listened to and watched. If I can help even one person to start to think differently about their health – and to become less fearful for themselves and their children, it will be worth it.
I have always had a healthy skepticism about pronouncements from those in authority – especially the government, politicians and pharmaceutical companies. I have found a good rule of thumb is to “follow the money”. I have personally known of holistic doctors who were healing their patients using proven therapeutics and methods gleaned from reading thousands of research papers but were censured, cancelled, or shut down by government officials. It’s been happening for decades.
If you are just starting to research information not in the mainstream narrative, I recommend starting with this video interview with Dr. Peter McCullough below (click on his name for education, background, experience and affiliations).
From award-winning author John Leake: “Dr. Peter McCullough has been the world’s most prominent and vocal advocate for early outpatient treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection in order to prevent hospitalization and death. On May 19, 2021, I interviewed him about his efforts as a treating physician and researcher. From his unique vantage point, he has observed and documented a PROFOUNDLY DISTURBING POLICY RESPONSE to the pandemic — a policy response that may prove to be the greatest malpractice and malfeasance in the history of medicine and public health.”
John Leake explains (in this podcast) why he conducted the interview, and shares with us his views as to how Dr. McCullough’s powerful words fit into the story of COVID-19 which John has been researching since March 2020 in his capacity as an investigative author.