I have been interested in preventative ways that we can boost our own immune system and protect ourselves from all viruses, not just Covid. Early in the pandemic I stumbled upon the work of Dr. David Brownstein. He is a holistic MD from Michigan who has been using vitamins/minerals and natural therapies for years to treat patients with all kinds of viruses and ailments. Since I have been using nutritional supplements and trying to eat healthy for my whole adult life, his recommendations rang true to me, and I have been following his suggestions since March of 2020. Please see my blog post on Vitamin D and how important it is in preventing serious cases of Covid.
I remember feeling relieved and happy that I now had tools to fight Covid for myself and my family members if anyone caught the virus. I stocked up on the supplements and nebulizer equipment he recommends, and proceeded to live life without fear – traveling, helping my daughters with house projects and moving, and staying healthy. Every time I felt like I might be coming down with something, I would use Dr. Brownstein’s “hammer” and it always stopped the progression of any virus.
Since then I have followed the efficacy of other early treatments (hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin) as well as other drugs. You can easily find articles that debunk all of these treatments in the mainstream media, but please have an open mind – these treatments work – are not harmful – and save lives. Suggestion: use DuckDuckGo as your search engine. It is not as censured as other search engines. There are studies that show the efficacy of the drug treatments, and I helped a family member with comorbidities recover from Covid using the early treatment protocol. Early treatment is important since Covid-19 has at least 3 distinct stages and treating early can prevent progression to more serious stages.
Infection with SARS-CoV-2 (or COVID-19) can be classified into three stages of increasing severity:1
- Stage I: The early infection or viral response phase during which symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection dominate.
- Stage II: The pulmonary phase when the patients develop full-blown pneumonia with all its associated symptoms.
- Stage III: The hyperinflammation phase when patients develop acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), sepsis, and kidney and other organ failures.
Because of these stages, it is most efficacious to start early treatment as soon as one has symptoms and within the first 3-5 days, but Ivermectin and other drugs have also shown to be helpful later in the disease progression and some doctors have had success treating “Long Covid” with these drugs and nutraceuticals (vitamins/minerals). Many doctors all over the world have had great success in keeping patients out of the hospital with these protocols at the first sign of infection. Whether you are vaccinated for Covid or not, early treatment works for all.
What is Ivermectin?
There has been so much misinformation about this drug that I wanted to share this historical perspective. In this 11 minute video you’ll discover the truth about the origins of Ivermectin. Director Adrian Ursu travels back in time to share the facts about its natural origins and how it earned the name, “The Wonder Drug.” The director recommends watching the video with no preconceptions – just watch it with a clean slate.
Summary of the Evidence for Ivermectin in COVID-19 (from Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance). This is a great place to start to see evidence that Ivermectin really works – contrary to what you hear from the US Government.
Here are some doctors who use early treatment protocols with great success (click their names for their credentials and experience):
- Dr. Vladimir Zelenko
- treated high-risk elderly patients in upstate New York
- Zelenko protocol: He would risk stratify patients and treat accordingly
- started treatment based on symptoms even before test results returned
- goal was to keep patients out of the hospital where the survival rate was not good
- He saved most all of his high-risk patients with his early-treatment protocol
- Dr. Brian Tyson & Dr. George Fareed
- Successfully treated over 7000 covid patients in the Imperial Valley area of Southern California
- updated early treatment protocol
- The earlier the treatment can be started after the start of the infection, the better and more rapid the recovery (as well as the reduction in the risk of spread/contagious period). This would mean that the patient should optimally start the treatment in the first 4 days of the infection and within five days of exposure. It usually is based on symptoms which start within 1-4 days of viral entry into the upper respiratory system. Even starting the multi-faceted treatment later (7-10 days after infection) is also very worthwhile if severe pneumonia necessitating hospitalization has not yet set in.
- Dr. Pierre Cory
- US Senate hearing December 8, 2020 (VIDEO) – Ivermectin is 100% cure for COVID-19; PDF TRANSCRIPT
- iMask Protocol for Early Treatment of Covid
- MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for COVID-19
- website is full of info for help for Covid Long-haulers and hospital treatment protocols
- Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19 (peer reviewed study by Dr. Cory)
- Dr. Ryan Cole
- Dr. Peter McCullough
- May 2021 Interview conducted by John Leake (1 hour, 45 minutes; worth every minute; highly recommended)
- August 2021 presentation on current state of Covid (1 hour, 23 minutes; very enlightening)
Roundtable Discussion on Early Treatment with 8 Doctors/Scientists (remarkable video discussion that summarizes all of the above – worth your time)
Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection (Peer-reviewed meta-analysis by Dr. Tess Lawrie)
Ivermectin – Truth and Totalitarianism by Justus R. Hope, MD (a thorough article comparing Ivermectin’s safety data and success in treating all stages of Covid – and the politics of the pharmaceutical companies in promoting their own untested drugs)
India’s Ivermectin Blackout (Part 1) by Justus R. Hope, MD. The data from India shows that Ivermectin is effective, much more so than the vaccines. It not only prevents death, but it also prevents COVID infections, and it is effective against the Delta Variant. The massive drop in cases and deaths in India to almost nothing after the addition of Ivermectin proved the drug’s effectiveness. This is a truth that the NIH, CDC, and FDA cannot allow because it would endanger the vaccine policy. Never mind that Ivermectin would save more lives with much less risk, much less cost, and it would end the pandemic quickly.
India’s Ivermectin Blackout: Part II by Justus R. Hope, MD. A natural population experiment unfolded where the Indian state of Tamil Nadu outlawed Ivermectin in favor of Remdesivir while Delhi and Uttar Pradesh continued Ivermectin. Tamil Nadu shares their rejection of Ivermectin and choice to use Remdesivir in common with the United States. As of August 10, the United States, with 331 million inhabitants, saw 161,990 new cases and 1,049 new deaths. Uttar Pradesh is a state in India of comparable population to the US. Uttar Pradesh contains 241 million people. On August 10, Uttar Pradesh saw only 19 new cases and ONE death, over 1,000 times lower than the US.
TrialSiteNews offers an answer, “Despite the (Indian) government’s insistence on promoting Ivermectin and Budesonide, the media hasn’t shown interest in sharing this news. (Instead), the comments continue to promote Remdesivir ($3100 per treatment and causes kidney damage) as an effective drug, and the few media outlets that do refer to Ivermectin call it an unproven medicine or an outdated treatment. It is as if there are two different treatment realities, (one) on the ground and (one) in the local health systems. Millions of patients are now receiving Ivermectin, yet one would never know by the media topics.”
India’s Ivermectin Blackout – Part III: The Lesson of Kerala by Justus R. Hope, MD. The New York Times reported India’s colossal drop in COVID cases was unexplainable, while the BBC declared that Kerala’s rise was also a mystery. While new cases of COVID in Uttar Pradesh are rare as million-dollar lottery tickets (see Part V below), in Kerala, a tiny state located in southern India [who banned Ivermectin], new daily cases are the same as the United States, nearly one case per thousand. Yet, as we have seen in this series, there has been a curious media blackout on India’s overall success against COVID.
India’s Ivermectin Blackout – Part IV: Kerala’s Vaccinated Surge by Justus R. Hope, MD (explains how the vaccines did not help prevent transmission in Kerala, and demonstrated that the test positivity rate dramatically increased – after August 5 – when Ivermectin was dropped from the protocol.)
India’s Ivermectin Blackout – Part V: The Secret Revealed by Justus R. Hope, MD (article explains how India’s largest state, Uttar Pradesh, with 241 millions people, successfully eradicated Covid with an aggressive house-to-house test and treat program with medicine kits)
- Uttar Pradesh ‘test and treat program’ was a joint effort by the WHO and CDC.
- Everyone who tested positive (using rapid antigen test) were quarantined and given the home treatment kit
- Just five short weeks later, on June 14, 2021, new cases had dropped a staggering 97.1 percent, and the Uttar Pradesh program was hailed as a resounding success
- By July 2, 2021, three weeks later, cases were down a full 99 percent.
- By September 12, 2021, Livemint reported that 34 districts were declared COVID-free or had no active cases. Only 14 new cases were recorded in the entire state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Dr. John Campbell revealed the ingredients of the magical medicine home treatment kit responsible for eradicating COVID in Uttar Pradesh. The same kit was also used in the state of Goa.
- Pulse Oximeter & Digital Thermometer
- Nutraceuticals: Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Zinc
- Paracetamol tablets [tylenol]
- Kits were free to people, but only cost the government $2.65 each
- The Ivermectin kits are highly correlated with eliminating COVID-19 in Uttar Pradesh. Indeed with less than 11% of their population fully vaccinated, the Uttar Pradesh model of test and treat is superior not only to Kerala, with a much higher percent vaccinated – Uttar Pradesh beats the UK, the US, and nearly everywhere else in the world in terms of the lowest active COVID cases.
- Dr. George Fareed, Dr. Peter McCullough, and Dr. Harvey Risch were correct in their U.S. Senate Testimony (video highlights) on November 19, 2020. They advised that early outpatient treatment was essential and would save hundreds of thousands of American lives if adopted. It wasn’t. [click doctors names for transcripts of their testimonies]
International Alliance of Physicians and Medical Scientists – Global Covid Summit Physicians Declaration II
13,000 physicians and medical scientists recently published the Rome Covid Declaration, to alert citizens to the deadly consequences of disrupting life-saving treatment and suppressing open scientific discussion. Follow the link above to see some of the names of the qualified doctors and scientists who were co-signers of the declaration.
RESOLVED, THAT ALL HEALTH AGENCIES AND INSTITUTIONS SHALL CEASE INTERFERING WITH PHYSICIANS TREATING INDIVIDUAL PATIENTS (view supporting evidence)
Early intervention with numerous, available agents has proven to be safe and effective, and has saved hundreds of thousands of lives.
No medicine already given regulatory approval shall be restricted from “off-label” use, particularly during this global humanitarian crisis caused by a rapidly mutating virus, which requires quick to adopt treatment strategies.
Health agencies shall be prohibited from interfering with physicians prescribing evidence-based treatments they deem necessary, and insurance companies must cease blocking payments for life-saving medicine prescribed by doctors.
I encourage you to read the links and watch the videos and see if you have a different understanding of where we are today. These sources are not “fly by night” quacks. These are well credentialed doctors and scientists that have real world experience successfully treating covid and saving patients’ lives. No matter what you believe about the Covid vax, fully vaccinated people are getting sick (some seriously) from the Delta and Omicron variants of Covid. “Breakthrough infections” are on the rise. This early treatment can help all people, vaxxed or unvaxxed, recover from Covid.